Do I need to submit a transcript from the school where I studied abroad or transferred from?

The PiAf review panel would like to see your full undergraduate or graduate transcript, including any courses you took during a study abroad program or at a university you transferred from. If your study abroad courses or transfer courses and grades are indicated on the transcript of the university you will graduate from, you need not submit an additional transcript from your host university abroad. If these grades and courses are not listed on the transcript from the university you will graduate from, please submit a transcript from each university you attended during your undergraduate career and graduate career (if applicable).

Posted in: The Application